BEGINNER/ INTERMEDIATE DSLR CLASS
Price includes two classes from 7 - 9:30 pm on Tuesday and Wednesday or one class from 10 am - 4 pm on Saturday depending on the dates.
What you will learn:
- How to care for your DSLR
- Importance of and how to color correct your monitor
- What is a RAW file and why should we be using them (detailed explanation)
- How to convert your RAW files
- Exposure Triangle ISO, Shutter Speed and Apertures/F-stops
- How to read light and expose correctly for the scene Manual, Aperture and shutter priority modes (when and how to use each)
- How to control white balance in the camera
- How to maximize color straight from your camera
- Focus modes when and how to use them for maximum sharpness
- Flash techniques (Why is it so important to use a flash on a bright sunny day?)
- Composition techniques to take award winning photos
- When, where and how to print your images
Payment due upon registration to reserve your place in class.